Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, October 8, 2012

Scrubs for Ezra

I have been in SUCH a holiday mood over the past week!  I mean it's the whole deal, playing Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, thinking about gifts I want to give to people I care about.  I just LOVE this time of year!  Okay, okay, so it might be a little early for all of this, but it's been cold in Colorado recently and that always turns my thoughts to the holidays! :-D

So, in keeping with that holiday spirit, we will be selling Arbonne's Awaken Sea Salt Scrub for our next fundraiser through the end of October.  How is that keeping with the holiday theme you ask?  Well, not only is this scrub the BEST we have ever tried, it also makes a PERFECT gift!!


I kid you not when I say that this stuff is magical!  If you suffer from dry skin in the fall and winter, you HAVE to try it!  Looking for the perfect gift for a teacher, boss, co-worker or friend?  Look no further!  This is it!

These scrubs are selling for $35 with 50% of the proceeds going straight toward our adoption!!  So since you are going to be shopping anyway, why not get a head start now?!!  To purchase a scrub, you can either click on the "Donate" button to the right and purchase with a debit or credit card, or you can send a check to the address listed on the right.  Please be sure to indicate how many you would like to purchase, and we will get them right out to you!

Also, if any of you would be willing to pass around some order forms at work or among your friends, please let me know and I'll get a flier and order forms to you!

Operation "Scrubs for Ezra" is now officially under way!  Changing one little girl's life forever, one sea salt scrub at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment