Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Approved!!

And with that one little word, we are official!  That's right, we have been approved and are officially in the Thailand program!  Excuse me for one moment - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!  Just be glad you weren't in the same room as me just now! ;-)

Our next step will be to meet with our home study agency.  Time to do some paperwork!

I can't even tell you how many emotions are running through me right now!  I'm unbelievably excited, a little in shock at how fast it's all happening, scared about all that is ahead, nervous about the money needed, but mostly just ready to do this one step at a time!!  We've been telling people for a year now that we are adopting, and it finally seems real!  We actually ARE adopting!

Every day our little Ezra is in our thoughts and prayers.  She is so embedded into my heart already, and I haven't even seen her face yet!  The boys mention her all of the time.  Just in every day conversation they will say "my sister" and "when Ezra is here".  When Titus draws pictures of his family at school, he puts her in them!  Talk about melting your heart!  We're coming for you sweet girl!  We love you and want you so very, very much!  One more step closer!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I hope you did not injure anyone in the home during your happy dance! Look out Matthew...your arranged marriage is one step closer to coming true.

    ReplyDelete