Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Adoption and Garage Sales?

Yup!  They go together like peanut butter and jelly! While we are waiting to hear from our adoption agency, we figured we would take advantage of the gorgeous weather and put together a couple of garage sales.  There is a point to the garage sales, don't worry! All proceeds from the sales will go directly toward the last bit we need for our paperwork.  Phase 1 is almost complete!!

So, right about now you're asking, why are you writing about this on the blog?  How does this affect the general populous?  Well, I'm glad you asked!  In one sentence, we want your stuff!!  :-D  If you have any extra stuff lying around that you've been meaning to get rid of or go through, now is your chance to do it!  We would love to take it off of your hands for you!

We will have garage sales in two locations, one in California and one in Missouri.  So, if you live near either the Carter family or the Chapman family, you can contribute your extras to our sales!  If you are in the Kansas City area and want to contribute, just comment below or send me a quick email.  I'll arrange a time to come and pick your stuff up.  If you are in the Los Angeles area, you can drop any items you have to donate to our garage sale at my parent's home.  Again, either comment below or email me, and I'll give you my mom's cell number and their address to arrange a time to drop off.

The garages sales will take place late April / May, so we will be collecting items for the next 30 days, through mid April.

Now you can look at that stuff you have been loathing and groaning about in a whole new light!  That stuff is not burdensome!  It is hope for one very special little girl!!

3 comments:

  1. God is going to bless these sales, I just know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told Michelle that I have been collecting stuff for you and I wanna help too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just the BEST!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete